Ski Base Service Centre
The Ski Base is located in the Ski Chalet (lower level Mount McIntyre Recreation Centre) and is the official service centre for the Whitehorse Cross Country Ski Club.
For more information about rentals and lessons visit The Ski Base website or call 668-4477.
At The Ski Base you can:
- purchase day passes
- purchase season passes (memberships) and Spring Passes
- get your skis hot waxed and tuned
- get waxing advice
- get skis, poles and bindings repaired
- rent ski equipment
- rent nordic blades
- rent snow shoes
- rent nordic walking poles
- rent baby glider - child pulk with single pole - shock corded (baby must be older than 3 months)
- sign up for ski lessons
- purchase ski accessories
- purchase used ski rental equipment
- ask any questions about the facility and trails
- purchase coffee, tea, hot chocolate, soup and snacks.
Telephone: (867) 668-4477
Ski Base Staff
Retail Manager: Cathy Hoehn
Service Techs: Moya Painter, Nahanni Sagar, Jakov Tokic, Kassi Cairns.
Visit The Ski Base website for more information on the programs and services they offer.