Ski Base Service Centre
The Ski Base is located in the Ski Chalet (lower level Mount McIntyre Recreation Centre) and is the official service centre for the Whitehorse Cross Country Ski Club.
At The Ski Base you can:
- purchase day passes
- purchase season passes (memberships) and Spring Passes
- get your skis hot waxed and tuned
- get waxing advice
- get skis, poles and bindings repaired
- rent ski equipment
- rent nordic blades
- rent snow shoes
- rent nordic walking poles
- rent baby glider - child pulk with single pole - shock corded (baby must be older than 3 months)
- sign up for ski lessons
- purchase ski accessories
- purchase used ski rental equipment
- ask any questions about the facility and trails
- purchase coffee, tea, hot chocolate, soup and snacks.
Telephone: (867) 668-4477
Ski Base Staff
Retail Manager: Cathy Hoehn
Service Techs & Sales Staff: Moya Painter, Jakov Tokic, Kassi Cairns.Lauren Dieckmann, Phil Hoffman, Eliza Paul.