Did you miss the registration for Buckwheat Ski Classic 2017?
There will be late registration at bib pickups in Whitehorse on Thursday, March 23, 2017, from 3 to 6 pm Yukon Time at Sport Yukon, and in Skagway on Friday, March 24, 2017, from 4 to 7 pm at the AB Hall on Broadway, between 2nd and 3rd Avenues!
Make sure to don't miss this great event!!! All the information can be found: http://buckwheatskiclassic.com
We are 226 skiers at the end of online registration, which is down a bit from past few years, so we are hoping a lot of you are going to register late on Thursday (Whitehorse) or Friday (Skagway).
Here's what you need to know to whet that skier's appetite:
- Log Cabin has the best ski conditions in a decade
- The banquet catered by Skagway Brewing Co. will feature 3 kinds of hearty soups (Roast "Beast" Stew, Seafood Bisque & GF Veggie) in bread bowls or GF real bowls, plus salad and Dr. Seuss Desserts
- It's a Dr. Seuss theme - the costumes and aid station will be incredible
- For those in Alaska, 'green eggs and ham' to start your day at the First Presbyterian Church of Skagway rec hall
- And to finish it all off, Hot Toddies playing at Happy Endings Alaska and Brother Brother Friend playing at the Brew Co
"Oh, the Places You'll Ski !"